Gaming Thursday: Welcome to Square Enix Europe Office Edition!

6/12/2014

Hello dudes and dudettes!
image

As promised, I have something special for you today! image

I would like to introduce you to the most exciting parts of the Square Enix Europe Office. Obviously I'm not allowed to take pictures of all the monitors and corridors and stuff like that, but to be fair they're less exciting anyway. I've tried to capture all the good and geeky stuff from the office, to give you guys the general mood and feel.

For that purpose, I'll start with some good background music for the photos:

Not the best of Final Fantasy games, but the soundtrack is awesome nevertheless. If the office had a background music I would imagine this would be it.

I love the office, it's truly a dream come true for me, I hope you enjoy these photos. image

We can start at the first thing you see when you come in - the reception:




Then we can go to some of the awesome meeting rooms! Every single meeting room is decorated after a recent game. They change quite often, when new games come out. I'm really looking forward to see the Thetrhythm one!

I love this black mage from FFXIV! I wish I could steal his clothes sometimes~


Best. Lara. Ever. Looking forward to Rise of the Tomb Raider?


 


Lightning Wall!

And here's some of the geeky toys lying around the office, sometimes on people's desks, sometimes in the middle of the ground, you can find random epic loot all over the place! We should totally make a 'find the treasure' hunt...


This is by the reception. The box of goodness!


Careful not to get in his sight. I keep thinking he'll shoot me down.







Sephiroth *tum du du du dumm*





Some AWESOME crotchet stuff, check the links below for more





You can pre-order these awesome Assassin's Creed figures on the Merchandise store.

I love the Chrono Trigger and Animal Crossing stuff!

IT'S THE SAFE POINT


Here's my desk:



What do you guys think about the office? Would you like to see more? Tell me in the comments below! Also feel free to share your offices too

Here's a bonus picture of the awesome baby seal of epicness:


Links:
The awesome crotchet plushies by my awesome friend GeekyCrotcheter
Some of the figures included above are now available for pre-order on the SEE Merchandise Store
For news and upcoming (very exciting) projects, please Subscribe to the Official YouTube Channel 

3 comments :

  1. I hate you a little bit now. OF COURSE WE WANT TO SEE MORE OF YOUR AWESOME OFFICES§

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww please don't hate me xD
    I can deliver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like the best 'man cave' plan ever. I know my 'woman cave' has only about 10% of this :D

    ReplyDelete