Caturday Nerdism: EGX Cosplay and work

9/27/2014

Hello dudes and dudettes,
Chibi Chibi's Ribbon
I met some of you this weekend at EGX in London! Thank you guys for coming around and saying 'hi' - I really appreciate it! image

My first day was on Friday, when I was working on the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix booth, holding the Keyblade for people to take photos with it:


It was wonderful experience, it was my first time working on a booth and I've never had this much fun at an expo before! I was holding quite a precious item - there's only 3 official keyblades like this in the entire world and the best part was just talking to all the fans of the game and sharing the passion. That was truly amazing. I've never been happier - thank you so much everyone! Here's a small preview of the people holding the keyblade:







At the end of the day I felt my feet and shoulders just dying slowly, but I had no regrets! It was a great day! 


The second day was today, Saturday and I went in with my Final Fantasy XIV Yukata cosplay. It's one of the most popular vanity outfits in the game and I absolutely love it. There were far too few people who recognized it sadly, but the few that did is what counts! I had a look trough the indie game area, where I met the most awesome Tom Francis, creator of Gunpoint and now working on his new game - Heat Signature, please check it out!


Then I went to see the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt presentation which was amazing. I'm such a huge fangirl when it comes to the Witcher I just couldn't contain myself. The game looks great and MY GOD the soundtrack is so good I hope it never leaves my mind. I managed to get this epic tshirt as well:
Instagram media by pandida - #Witcher swag!!! I can die happy... I have Geralt's face on .. well.. me. Awesome.
(hurr durr)

Then Dennis tried playing Hatsune Miku Project Diva, but failed miserably - even his epic rhythm games skills were no match for this game, so he's taken up the challenge to master it now, so that I can dance on 'The World is Mine', while he's perfect scoring it


There was a great booth for Destiny as well! Got a tshirt, poster and there was this epic Sparrow to take a picture with, but sadly the queue was far too long.


But less talk, here's more pictures:



















... In memory of Ace, my favourite One Piece character *sob*







And a bonus, me, doing the Bomb Dance, with my Moonfire Yukata:


I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment