Gaming Thursday: Decisions, decisions...

8/28/2014

Hello dudes and dudettes,
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

In today's gaming Thursday I wanted to share my pain and suffering, because of choices in games. I'm the kind of person who always wants to make the best choice with the most profit - in everything. But if I have to choose between two equally good things (chocolate cake or strawberry cake?) or two equally bad things (end of the world by nuclear bombs or zombie apocalypse?) - I'm just stuck. And then I feel instant regret no matter what I choose.


...when it's the good kind of choice I usually go for both though. Especially if it's cakes.
 

But games like Witcher, Mass Effect, Dragon Age and any TellTale game makes me feel guilty for my choices and puts me under so much pressure I just can't make a decision without feeling instant regret or curiosity ('WHAT IF I chose the other thing?').



That's why I keep replaying the games for eternity. I see what you did there, game devs.


I remember the first time I had to choose if I should sacrifice the council in Mass Effect, then between Kaidan and Ashley (which I both hate, so whatever). Or Witcher 2 between the Scoia'tael or Roche. Really big and difficult decisions, which change the game completely. So I keep replaying to see what happens in each situation. Do you guys do that?


Even when it doesn't affect the story, like Persona games, I still replay it to get different relationships and scenarios. I feel like I haven't completed the game if I haven't seen every possible dialogue.


A little bit off-track, but I've started using LINE again recently. I really love this app for some odd reason. I love how you can follow celebrities (especially kpop bands) which constantly send you news about what they're doing, with pictures and videos. I think there should be more apps that do that - keeping you up to date with things via media messages. It's genius. Also I can't say no to cute stickers. Are you guys using LINE? Here's my QR code if you'd like to add me. Or my ID is koriandrr:
Embedded image permalink

Share your regrets and choice troubles in the comments below!
Hope you have a great Friday

No comments :

Post a Comment