Caturday Health: Practice what you love!

9/20/2014

Hey dudes and dudettes,

There's nothing healthier, for both body and mind, than doing what you love and doing it a lot.
I've been quite busy the past few weeks, not just with work, but doing more videos as well!
imageimageimageimageimage
Maybe some of you have noticed, but now there's Part 2 of Hatoful Boyfriend!








It's been loads of fun playing the game and recording it! I'll definitely do more of that, as well as more TAG videos and possibly vlogs too, when I have something fun to share!

Feel free to tag me for anything fun, I'm always up for it

I also had the chance to take part of the Theatrhythm tournament videos at Square Enix Europe. It was really fun (and a bit awkward) filming those, as none of us really had the time to practice a lot. We filmed the videos around 3 weeks before the official release of the game. Here's the result:





Apologies for the video spam!
I had loads of fun being a part of these videos, even though I have a lot to learn about how to behave in front of a camera as well. That's why practice makes perfect! 


Here's the top 5 lessons I learned in my recording experience:
1. Don't be shy. Don't think - just do.
2. Speak out loud! Even with pro mic you have to talk quite loud to sound normal.
3. Be funny and interact with the camera.
4. Move and use your hands, otherwise you just look like a robot.
5. Take breaks - try again.

These are guidelines that I will be using in my future videos as well. It would be great for me to master these things. Especially staying calm. I do get a little bit camera-shy....


Let me know what you guys think of the videos in the comments below!
Criticism is welcome (constructive)


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment