Gaming Thursday: Disbear...disbear.. DANGANRONPA 2!

9/04/2014

Hello dudes and dudettes,
PIXEL - Tea Cup by iCha-iCha-ParadiSe

It's time to talk about DIS BEAR:

(upupupupu)

And also, despair..

Yes, it's that time of the year - Danganronpa 2 just came out and as a good student completionist I decided to use this opportunity to finish the first game properly. So I haven't actually started playing 2 yet, but I got it with the artbook. パンダ のデコメ絵文字

I also got this little keychain from Japan - isn't it adorable?
Instagram media by pandida - despair #danganronpa #danganronpa2 #monokuma #usami

As some of you may already know, I'm a huge fan of 999 and Virtue's Last Reward and this is like it's little evil, dark and gloomy twin with a really sick sense of humour. It's brilliant! 

I do love those dark puzzles with wicked humour, pink blood and plot twists you never see coming! It's kind of like Game of Thrones, but better. Maybe.


If you still have no idea what I'm talking about, I highly suggest you go to the PSN store on your Vita and check out Danganronpa, as it's currently on sale to celebrate the release of the second game.
As for the second game, if you're in Europe there's a great deal right over HERE for £27 (£10+ cheaper than PSN) and if you're not lazy please use google to find yourself a voucher for 10% off. You're welcome.


What games are you playing this month? Any releases that you're excited about?

I was really looking forward to Shin Megami Tensei IV, but sadly that got pulled for October.


While on the subject of SMT, earlier this week there was the official trailer/teaser for Persona 5, which is coming out next year for PS3 and PS4! I am so excited I actually may have spent hours recreating that last scene from the trailer:



(no regrets)

It'll be a great year for games!

3 comments :

  1. I actually have both of these games! I should probably actually get to them soon. (I haven't gotten to Danganronpa 1 yet either.) I hope you enjoy yourself! o3o/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey June!


    I'm enjoying them greatly, but I think my biggest mistake was watching the DR Anime before playing 1, so now I know the biggest plot twists and it really helps me in the gameplay, but also kind of ruined it, because they're really good plot twists - if I was playing the game without knowing what happens I would've never guessed what was happening! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was told to stay away from the anime so I haven't watched it quite yet! I might after I finish the game, but that should be soonish since Silent Hill 3 is just next on my backlog.

    ReplyDelete