New Gadget! 25mm f/1.8 Olympus prime lens

2/03/2015

Hey dudes and dudettes!
image
It's been a while, I know. image


I've been doing well! Had the opportunity to take part in another work video, you can look out for me here:



I'm wearing my Yukata cosplay! image


That aside, it's almost my birthday (8th of Feb) and I got the best early bday present ever from my awesome bf:


It's a prime lens for our camera! I'm a huge fan of the micro 4/3 cameras. I switched from a nice Canon DSLR to Olympus OM-D E-M10 and have absolutely no regrets. The camera is absolutely brilliant. A lot cheaper than a DSLR body and lenses for it are slightly cheaper too, yet it performs just as well, if not better in the dark and speed-wise. image

The new lens is something I've wanted for a long time - a prime lens with a nice bokkeh effect that can also be used for video.
image

Here's a bunch of photos I've taken with it so far:















You can also follow me on Instagram and get the daily spam!

And a great look above London taken by my colleague:



I'm super happy with the new lens and can't wait to use it on everything from now on!
Speaking of which, I may or may not have ordered 3 new MEME Boxes in the past month...

I got the Seoul Beauty Style, Detox and Renew and Valentines Day: Gifts for You
Can't wait to review them and possibly get the boxes for free!
I think it's a great initiative to support bloggers/vloggers and show that they appreciate their customers. More companies should that that in my opinion. Great job MEME Box Team! You da best!


What do you think about the news lens? Do you have a favourite type of lenses/cameras and photo styles? Share them in the comments below!

I'll see you soon!


No comments :

Post a Comment